- The Learning Widget in SAP Jam only has the 'Featured' option available under the Show drop down. All other options are grayed out.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access any Group Overview page in Edit mode, in a Jam instance integrated with LMS.
- Click Add Widget to open up the Widget Catalog.
- Choose Learning widget option (Can also be shown as Business Records).
- Expand the Show drop down. Note that the only option available is 'Featured', rest are grayed out.
This is an expected behaviour if either of the following has been done -
- The group was created from the LMS user interface.
- The group was created from the normal Create a Group interface in Jam.
In both the above cases, only the Featured option will be available in the Learning Widget.
The remaining Learning Widget options Item Detail, Related, and Specific will be available only when->
- The group is created from a Learning Item or Curriculum, within the Learning(Can also be shown as Business Records) tab in SAP Jam.
- Go to Learning tab and click on the Learning application
- Click on Item or Curriculum
- Hover on any record to bring up the popup menu, and click Create Group.
Note-> The same options will also be available by clicking on and opening any of the records.
- Check Learning Widget in this newly created group, it will have all the 4 Show options available
- Featured option will display Learning records featured in the group.
- Item Detail will display details about the learning item.
- Related will display data that are related to the learning item.
- Specific will allow you select specific items for display, that are related to the learning item.
integration, grey, gray, grayed out, greyed out,Learning Widget,Featured,Learning Widget options not available , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-LMS , Integration with LMS , Problem
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions