- ASE errorlog reports error 644 (row entry missing from index page):
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
Index row entry for data row id (123456, 1) is missing from index page 456789 of index id 3 of table 'my_table' in database 'my_db'. Xactid is (987654,2). Drop and re-create the index.
- The error is recurring and usually seen for one or a small number of tables with similar DDL and activity profile.
- 'enable housekeeper GC' is set to 4 or 5.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
corrupt, garbage, collection, aggressive, HKGC, non-clustered index, delete, GC, self deadlock, self-deadlock, CR800627,CR#800627, 800627 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.