- ASE errorlog reports error 644 (row entry missing from index page):
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
Index row entry for data row id (123456, 1) is missing from index page 456789 of index id 3 of table 'my_table' in database 'my_db'. Xactid is (987654,2). Drop and re-create the index.
- The error is recurring and usually seen for one or a small number of tables with similar DDL and activity profile.
- 'enable housekeeper GC' is set to 4 or 5.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
corrupt, garbage, collection, aggressive, HKGC, non-clustered index, delete, GC, self deadlock, self-deadlock, CR800627,CR#800627, 800627 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.