User 123 (123 represents the ID of the User) is able to see Lead ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Lead) on My Leads filter even though the user is not the Owner of the Lead.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in with User 123;
- Go to Sales work center;
- Go to Leads view;
- Select the My Leads filter;
- Lead ID ABC is visible.
The User 123 will see on My Leads filter:
- All the leads that the user is the Owner and;
- All the leads that the user is part of the Sales and Marketing team.
This is the expected behaviour.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Forum to submit an idea:
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To