- You are executing a restore/backup with BRRESTORE/BRBRACKUP and Backint.
- The execution failes with the error below:
- There are no BR*Tools error messages that identify the cause of the issue.
- There is no issue with the execution until backint is called.
- There are backint errors, BKI****E before the execution is interrupted.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database
SAP NetWeaver all versions
TSM, Tivoli Storage Manager, IBM, brtools, BKI, BKI2027I, BKI2000I, BKI0005I, BKI2026E, BKI9300E, BKI0020I, BKI0021I, BKI0024I, BR0280I, BR0406I, BR0404I, CommVault , KBA , BC-DB-ORA-DBA , Database Administration , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.