- You are executing a restore/backup with BRRESTORE/BRBRACKUP and Backint.
- The execution failes with the error below:
- There are no BR*Tools error messages that identify the cause of the issue.
- There is no issue with the execution until backint is called.
- There are backint errors, BKI****E before the execution is interrupted.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database
TSM, Tivoli Storage Manager, IBM, brtools, BKI, BKI2027I, BKI2000I, BKI0005I, BKI2026E, BKI9300E, BKI0020I, BKI0021I, BKI0024I, BR0280I, BR0406I, BR0404I , KBA , BC-DB-ORA-DBA , Database Administration , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.