The Early Watch Alert document of a JAVA system shows the following issue with the JAVA Memory Usage performance information:
- No performance data is returned from BW InfoCube. Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH , metric type: JAVA MEMORY USAGE , metric name: % GC TIME (LAST 5 MINUTES) used in section 'Java System Data for <XXX>'
The picture below describes the issue in the EWA:
The system is being monitored by a SAP Solution Manager is release 7.20 and the Introscope Enterprise Manager release is 9.7.
In the Introscope Investigator, the metric '% GC TIME (LAST 5 MINUTES)' has name 'GC Time (%) Last 5 Min'. The steps to find the metric in the Introscope Investigator are:
- Introscope Webview or Workstation;
- Find affected system's server;
- Expand node SAP Netweaver until find VM node;
- Exapnd GC node;
- See metric named as 'GC Time (%) Last 5 Min'.
The following picture describes the metric in the Introscope Investigator:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Introscope Enterprise Manager 9.70
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-WLY-EMS , Enterprise Manager Setup , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.