A Report in the Online Report Designer experience an issue upon export. Iit runs for an exessive time ( a couple of mintes) before timing out.
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- This is a bug, in the current code
- It occurs when all of the following is true:
a) There is a cube, meaning this is connected to a Workforce Analytics instance
b) The user role has all measures restricted
c) The user runs a Realms or Live Data report through job server
To workaround this:
- Grant the user role access to the End Of Period Headcount measure, under Workforce Inputs
- To do this, go to the Admin section in the upper right corner and lookup the Role Maintenance.
- Select the role assigned to the affected user
- Edit Measures:
- Deselect EOP Headcount under "Workforce Profile" -> "Inputs" while you view restricted measures:
If you wish, you can then restrict all dimensions so that the user still cannot see any WFA Data.
Note that the restricting all dimensions may not be required if the user has no access to any tools or WFA reports.
The key is allowing access to one measure in the WKF cube, and we recommend End Of Period Headcount
ORD, Advanced Reporting, time out , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705 ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions