- Customer has configured the business rule to direct candidate by location to different New Hiring Activity;
- Customer want to use Welcome Message based on different New Hiring Activity.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a candidate in onboarding
- Open candidate in New Hiring Activity
- Use the Sample Welcome Message
You see that the welcome message is the default one and not related to the location defined in the Business Rule for New Hiring Activity.
- Candidate is landing in the default New Hiring Activity
- Information related to Location was not collected when the activity was created in ONB, even though the information for Location is correct on the OCI.
- Map the field location from RCM to ONB and once you click on Initiate Onboarding data is sent at the moment of the activity is created.
If a candidate is manually created:
- Customer needs to have the information about location collected on the first panel on the first step.
2245764 - Onboarding Administration Guide - User Assistance Documentation Links [General Knowledge]
Business, Rule, not, working, New, Hiring, Activity, Location, OnboardingCandidateInfo, onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem