- Limit adding multiple child records for an object with One to Many composite association
- Allow/Disallow the users to add more than one child record on the portlet
- Cannot add more than one child record even though correct permissions are granted
- User cannot add more than one child record on the portlet even with correct RBP permissions
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Metadata Framework (MDF)
A user may be unable to add child records on the MDF portlet, for one of the following 2 reasons:
- RBP permission not granted create permission for the child object
- Manage Config UI has the option disabled to create record on the MDF portlet
For a composite assocation with One to Many multiplicity, we can allow or disallow users from adding multiple child records using the Manage Configuration UI page even when the RBP permission allows us to create.
Setting control options on the Configured UI: If you would like to allow/disalliw adding records on the child object instead of the Permission Roles, you can use the Manage Config UI to control these settings.
- On the Manage Configuration UI, click on the the Edit Properties option of the child object group as in the below screenshot
2. On the Control Options as shown below, set the Add New Record as No
MDF: Metadata Framework,MDF Portlet,Config UI , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , LOD-SF-MDF-MGD , Manage Data - Create, Update & Delete , Problem