You are trying to activate an item in your custom PDI solution, however you cannot as you are receiving errors.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer Add-ins
Reproducing the Issue
For this example the BeforeSave in the Customer.xbo represents the file you are trying to activate, SAP_SUPP001 represents the user who is affected, 100 represents your Tenant ID and Y1234567 represents your PDI solution.
- Open the Cloud Application Studio.
- Open the Y1234567 PDI solution.
- Right click the BeforeSave in the Customer.xbo file.
- Select Activate.
- You see the errors:
- Unable to perform the content operation for user SAP_SUPP001 in client 100.
- Unable to save the content for file /Y1234567_MAIN/GEN/CustomerXBO/Event-BeforeSave.absl in solution $STAGING branch $DEFAULT
- The file /Y1234567_MAIN/GEN/CustomerXBO/Event-BeforeSave.absl could only be modified in its original language 'EN'.
These errors have occurred because the files have been modifed by a PDI user, whose Master Language is not set to English.
The PDI user who is working on the custom solution, must have their master language set to English. To do this, please contact the system Key User / System Administrator to ensure the PDI Users Master Language is set to English.
Activation;Original language;Unable to save content , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , How To