- HANA authentication is being used.
- The HANA user has been granted permissions "grant all on all to <hana-user>".
- The HANA Database is available.
- Login to the HANA Database is successful when using the <hana-user>.
- When running the command "streamingclusteradmin --uri esps:// hostname:19011 --username=<hana-user>", it reports:
Authentication failure:Invalid login credentials
- However, running the command using --username=SYS_STREAMING succeeds.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP11
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.