When replicating compensation information (IT0008, IT0014, IT0015 or IT2010) from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM/Employee Central Payroll, the following error messages can be triggered:
- Message no. PG060 -> Entry of amount and number not permitted
- Message no. PG068 -> Quantity entry is not permitted
- Message no. PG070 -> Do not enter amount
- Message No. PG069 -> Enter amount
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
- Employee Central Time Sheet and Employee Central Payroll
T511, V_511, Wage type, replication, amount, PG060, PG070, PG068, replication, Employee Central, Compensation, CL_HRPAD00_WAGETYPE, CHECK_AMOUNT_NUMBER_COMB, PG069 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-EDR , Employee Data Replication , LOD-EC-GCP-TIM , Time Data Replication , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.