- You have multiple Webi documents that need to have the data providers purged of data.
- Purging the data manually would take too long because there are so many reports that need to be purged.
- Is there an application that can help purge the data from all of the data providers in multiple Webi documents automatically?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
purge, purging, purged, prompts, dataproviders, automatic, script, tool, sample, SDK, application, tooling, Java, code, coding, eclipse, Web Intelligence, Webi, raylight, wiki, /raylight/v1/documents/dataproviders/, ?purge=true, &purgeOptions=prompts, BI, BI4.1, BI4.2, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, Business Intelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , BI-DEV-WEB , Platform Web Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.