A Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system refused to process messages or cannot be accessed after restart. You may face some of following issues.
- In Runtime, you may see, for example, below error:
"Connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System is currently not started"
- You noticed the restart of Java stack took unusual long time.
For example, usually the system could be started within 10 minutes. However before issue occurs, system start always took near 1 hour.
- Some PI applications cannot be accessed. For example, PIMON (http://host:port/pimon), DIR (http://host:port/dir), etc.
- In Communication Channel Monitor, the error like "No adapter registered for this channel" occurs on some server nodes.
- In default trace, you may find info similar as below:
"Connection registration failed for connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System on node XXXX due to: Failed to register connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.Reason: The environment isn't ready, so the connections won't be initialized."
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
The environment isn't ready, connections won't be initialized, no adapter registered for this channel, Starting apps, Running, failed to register connection, Connection registration failed for connection, queue, register, SOAP, SystemCall, SystemRecv, SystemRqst, SystemSend, slow start, timeout, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration (PI) Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.