You are unable to Determine Service Levels from Common Tasks view under Service Entitlements work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Entitlements work center.
- Go to Common Tasks view.
- Select Determine Service Levels.
- Select Add Row.
- Select "*" under any column to add a condition.
The operators and values are missing, hence you are unable to select any values.
Common task is a deprecated screen.It points to an old Determine Service Level screen which does not work any more.Hence you are unable to set up the Service Levels.
In case you do not want to use Administrator work center you can follow the below steps
1. Create a service level as per your use case and save it.
2. Go to Service Entitlements work center.
3. Go to Service Level view.
4. Open any Service Level.
5. Click on You can Also and than select Determine Service Level.
For Administrators below are the steps to Determine Service Levels
1.Go to Administration work center.
2.Navigate to Service and Social view.
3.Go to Determine Service Level.
This works and would navigate to the new 'Determine Service Level' screen.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , LOD-LE-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To