Duplicate party roles created on account level are not copied to appointment.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Account Team facet.
- Here you can see that two contact persons with the same party role are maintained.
- Go to the Activities facet.
- In the Appointments section, select the New button.
- Input data in the relevant fields and select the Save and Open button.
- In the Involved Parties section of the Overview facet, you can see that only one contact person has been determined.
This is the expected system behaviour when creating an appointment from an account.
If the account contains two contact members with the same party role and no main contact has been maintained, then the system will automatically add the first contact person it finds as an involved party in the created appointment, irrespective of the number of contacts maintained with the same party role in the account master data.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708