You have tagged a Service Contract and searched in the Tags Section. When you try to open a Service Contract, Enterprise Search shows "No data"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work Center "Contracts"
- Choose the Contract "ABC", (ABC refers Contract ID)
- Click on Add Tag and add "XYZ", (XYZ refers to tag name)
- Navigate to the side bar "Tags"
- Search for the tag "XYZ"
- Shows a result XYZ
- Click on XYZ
- Enterprise Search opened but showed "No data"
Tag-based (Enterprise) search is currently not supported for Service Contracts
This is the current expected behavior and our Product Management has considered this request and added as a backlog Item which will be provided in the upcoming releases.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1708 (old) ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1711 (old) ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1711