- When creating a Survey is there a way to make each question optionally avaibale to be completed by themselves?
- This would allow user to complete the first few questions then not have to complete the last few questions.
- Where would the settings be if this is something in LMS system?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Questionnaire Survey
- Notice that individual questions are marked as Mandatory (red asterisk)
- On the question level, there is no option to change this.
- You have the option of having the whole survey "Mandatory" or "Optional", but not individual questions within a survey.
- However, we can suggest a workaround that you could consider using.
Navigate to: Learning Administration > System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN (edit) > search for "UsersCanSubmitIncompleteOptionalSurveys"
- If you set this to "true", then users can submit an incomplete survey (meaning they have an option not to answer all questions). But please note that this will only work if the whole survey is marked as "Optional". If the whole survey is "Mandatory", then users will still be required to answer all questions.
KBA 2318365 - Survey is not triggered after completing an item - [LMS]
Survey questions, Questionnaire Survey, Optional question, Mandatory question, UsersCanSubmitIncompleteOptionalSurveys, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions