Billing Request is set as Processing Type on an Item inside the Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Go to Tickets view;
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the ID of the Ticket);
- Go to the Items tab;
- Click on Add;
- Select Product ID PQR (PQR represents the ID of the Product);
- See that the Processing is set as Billing Request.
The Billing Request is the default processing type. In case there are no rules to have this determined, Billing Request will always be added.
This is the system expected behaviour.
You can maintain determination for Item Processing on:
- Business Configuration work center;
- Implementation Projects view;
- Click on Open Activity List;
- Search for Tickets for Customer Support;
- Open the activity and select Maintain Item Processing Determination;
- Here you have a set of conditions that can define the Item Processing Type.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions