SLA (Service Level Agreement) determination is not working in ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Overview tab.
- SLA (for example Initial Review Date) is not determined as per the SLA set up.
The SLA is not determined because the Business Configuration Scoping for the SLA features have not been scoped in the system.
Follow the below steps to scope SLA feature:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select current project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until you reach Step 4: Questions.
- Expand Scoping Element: Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Scope the question 'Do you want to automatically assign your service level agreements to the service request?'.
- Review changes in Step 5.
- Click Finish button.
Business Configuration, SLA determination, Ticket, Service Level Agreements, SLA, SLA setup, Service Levels, Determine Service Levels , KBA , sla determination , ticket. , service , working , initial review date , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions