How can we modify or rename the Attachment ID field shown in termination portlet?
Employee Central - people profile 3
Reproducing the Issue
- We can see the field Attachment ID under termination section:
- We are unable to rename or hide this field. The same field is not configured in employment information but it still exists.
- By default, the attachment field in termination portlet has visibility=both, i.e. this field is enabled even though we have not configured it explicitly.
- The label however will be Attachment ID in any locale and we cannot confgure it.
- Any attachment added here during termination will reflect in job information attachment field (which we can rename or modify as we wish):
- To rename or hide attachment field in termination portlet, we need to explicitly enable attachment-id field in employment-info element and then we can modify this field as we wish:
- Once the above configuration is done, based on label defined in employment info attachment field, the termination field displays the label:
PS: this field is derived from job info field and any attachment uploaded here will be shown under jobinfo attachment (and in job info history) once the termination is approved.
Attachment termination Attachment ID , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , Problem