- The requirement is to hide or remove the "All" option when using Story/Page filters with Single Selection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open an existing story or create a new story.
- Apply Story/Page filter.
- Choose "Single Selection".
- If you click on the filter you can observe that the "All" option is visible.
- This is a normal behavior, the "All" option will be visible even if you create a Story/Page filter with the single selection option selected.
- You can hide the "Select All" option by clicking on Settings --> Show/Hide --> Select All Option.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Filter, Single Selection, Show, Hide, Settings, All Option, All, Story , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem