- When a view is created, the Object Browser displays:
- one or more "Query" objects if a union query is used to combine multiple queries into a single result,
- the "Columns" category that lists all the columns used in the view,
- a shortcut to each base table.
- SAP PD may have created only one shortcut to the base tables if they have same name but different owners and located in different packages or models.
- As an example, USER_1.TABLE_1 and USER_2.TABLE_1 are to be considered as 2 separate objects and SAP PD does not create a shortcut for each table.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
parent, namespace, join, union, reference, lineage, 810375, CR810375, CR#810375 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.