Crossboarding is not triggered for candidates.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Please make sure that below initial configurations is done correctly:
- Go to Provisioning and enable the Intelligent Services and Crossboarding in superadmin
- Create a Business rule(ex:Event_Transfer)
- Enter the Rule Name in Succession data model under JobInfo element. You can add this rule from Manage Business Configuration as well.
- Setup the Job in Provisioning for Department, Division, Location and the values from EC Side should be synced up with department, division, location values in Onboarding-Reference files-> Corporate Structures
- Make sure that you have First Name, Last Name mapped under OnB to EC mapping tool page for Onboarding
- May be Crossboarding activity created but the user does not have appropriate permissions in onboarding side to view Crossboarding activity security ->group -> click the assign and give permission to Crossboarding activity permissions
- Check process type in Super Admin, In onboarding process- select CrossBoarding, process type should not be BLANK, you should select "Onboarding"
- In superadmin, in process filter check whether proper conditions has been set. Below the example:
If above configurations have been checked properly, please log a support ticket to our team we need to review from logs.
2276015 - How to Initiate an Internal Hire Process from Employee Central
On Boarding, OBD, Onboarding 1.0, SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-XBD , Cross Boarding , How To