- Harmonized Traiff Schedule numbering scheme needs to be changed to a new structure
- New numbering scheme with a different structure is created. This new numbering scheme is then assigned to existing legal regulation. Existing documents that were created before this change, do not have HTS codes
- Old documents are displayed without HTS code
- Customer declarations assigned to the old scheme do not have any classification data
- Products are classified but the data is not displayed
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
HTS, ECCN, Harmonised tariff code, ACE, CCNGN Number, /SAPSLL/CTSNUM, /SAPSLL/PRCTS, digit, structure, schema, /SAPSLL/PR_CUSTOMS02. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.