How to auto-populate operators from Admin Tools Settings
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
It is possible for a recruiting user to set up Personal Preferences to auto-populate users into the operator fields.
Recruiting > Preferences > My Recruiting Team Preferences > Select a Requisition Template
- Note there is no way to restrict what requisition templates a user will see here. It is expected that all requisition templates will be available to select.
- Select “Hiring Manager” (or whatever label has been given to the hiringManagerName field in the instance) from the “When I am the…” drop down.
- Note you can only specify default operators for requisitions on which you are the hiring manager. This prevents conflicts from occurring, where multiple users on the requisition might specify different default operators.
- Specify the desired user as a Default Operator for each field, if any.
- Your name appears as the Default Operator value for the hiring manager field, since you are setting this up for conditions where you are the hiring manager.
- Personal preference lookups occur automatically only at the point where the requisition details page is saved. This means personal preferences will not auto-populate onto a new requisition, and additions/removals from personal preferences resulting from changes to the primary operators will not take effect until the recruiting user saves the requisition details page. If there is a conflict between the operators already manually-selected on a requisition and the personal preferences for that operator field, the operators already selected on the requisition will be retained and the personal preferences will not be honored. If there is a conflict between the default operator user set up in Personal Preferences and the default operator user set up in Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Team Settings, the value in Personal Preferences takes precedence.
- This setting will work for most operator roles on a requisition, however using "My Recruiting Team Preferences" when you are an originator of a requisition is not supported. If you would like this feature to be available in future release please create an enhancement request.
- You will be able to assign any user to a recruiting team using My Recruiting Team Preferences, even if they are not part of the recruiting group attached to the recruiting team. The recruiting group only applies to the job requisition details page. If you would like to see this changed in future releases please vote for the enhancement 230620.
CheckRecruitingTeam, My Recruiting Team Preferences, Auto-populate operators, Recruiting Team Preferences, Recruiting Management, RCM CheckRecruitingTeam , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To