In Activities > Emails, the user XYZ with access restriction for Employee, Territory, Account and Sales Data can see emails that have come in as a reply to a ticket ABC.
The ticket ABC is access restricted for the user XYZ and they cannot see it so they should also not be able to see the response.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login with the user XYZ.
2. Go to the Activities workcenter.
3. Go to the Emails view.
4. Search for the email response to the ticket ABC.
Result: The user can see the email despite valid access restrictions.
In Fine Tuning for Activities > Involved Parties for Emails, only Employee Responsible is scoped. But when email replies come in, they are not assigned to an owner.
In the Involved Parties for the Activities > the Emails, also the Account needs to be scoped. Then the access restriction for the Employee, Territory, Account, Sales Data will work.
1. Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Go to the Activity List > the Fine Tuning.
3. Find and open the Activity Activities.
4. Click the link Maintain Involved Parties for E-Mails.
5. Scope the Party Role Assignment for the Account.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To