User executes WDBU_HPR transaction, and the processed change pointers in BDCP2 table are not updated with PROCESS = 'X' value.
- This is causing big volume of data to be processed at each assortment list.
- Reorganization process is blocked for these change pointers.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BDCP2, processed, BPDCP2-PROCESS, WPER2, WDBU_HPR, RWDPOSRS, WDSR, BD22, assortment list, WBBDLD, WDLS , KBA , IS-R-IFC-AL , Assortment List , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.