You have created new account types to represent your business logic such that each account type relates to a different currency translation rule.
- To enter a new currency translation (CT) rule requires to find and designated account type in the CT maintenance web UI.
- The number of account types exceed 100
- Two problem occurs when users try to create a new CT rule after the first 100
- Users cannot see account types after the first 100 in the rule ID drop down list.
- Users cannot type in the new account types in the field in the drop down list
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
account type missing, drop down list, rule ID, currency translation rule ID, web client, not showing, CT ID, , KBA , rule type , bpc rule maintenance problem , account types , account type drop down list , EPM-BPC-NW-TDL-CT , Currency translation , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.