There is no New button on Maintain attributes view.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Sales and Campaign Settings view.
- Under Sales Campaign, click on Maintain attributes.
There is no New button, you cannot edit the attributes.
When Integration of Marketing attributes is switched on, you cannot create Maintain attributes or Maintain Attribute Sets locally in C4C.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click the Next button until you reach Step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand Integration with External Applications and Solutions.
- Select Integration of Master Data element.
- Remove the flag from the "Do you want to replicate business attributes from an external application or solution to your cloud solution?" question.
- You can also check the question "Do you want to allow modifications to attributes and attribute sets when the attributes are being replicated from an external application?".
- Save the changes.
Marketing Attribute, New Button, , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To