- After upgrade to ASE 16 SP02 PL06 from ASE 16 SP02 PL04, ASE Cockpit show Fault manager with status "Unknown".
- In Fault Manager (FM) log file dev_sybdbfm, the following errors can be found:
Sending notification to SAP ASE Cockpit failed with error: -1.
ERROR in function NotifySCC (1185) (SQLExecute failed): (31042) [1ZZ00] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver] Internal Error
ERROR in function NotifySCC (1185) (SQLExecute failed): (32007)  [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver] String data, right truncated
notification of standby SAP ASE Cockpit failed.
- On ASE 16 SP03 PL03, there is a different error message in FM log:
ERROR in function setSCCPluginVersion (1058) (SQLExecDirect failed): (30046) [08S01] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Connection to the server has been lost. Connection died while reading from socket. ERRNO returned 11. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16 SP02 PL06
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16 SP03 PL03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP ASE Cockpit
- SAP Fault Manager
HADR, ASE , Cockpit, CR810551, CR#810551, CR812394, CR#812394 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.