You replicate accounts with partner functions and you include <DefaultIndicator> in your payload. The message is successful in Web Service Message Monitoring, but the DefaultIndicator is not recognized by the system as the Main box is not selected in Relationships view of the account.
Reproducing the Issue
After replicating the account:
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the account).
- Go to the Relationships facet.
- Observe Main indicator box. The relationship which should be selected as main according to the payload is not maintained.
Sales Area Dependency is not activated for the relevant relationship category in Business Configuration. If this is not maintained, the DefaultIndicator will be ignored by the system.
Maintain Sales Area Dependency:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Select the General Business Partners hyperlink.
- Click on the Maintain Relationships hyperlink.
- Select the Sales Area Dependency box for the respective relationships.
KBA , partnerfunction , defaultindicator , relationships main indicator , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To