- Users do not see the system emails (welcome) from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- E-mail notifications sent from SAC arrive in your junk folder in your e-mail client (i.e. Outlook).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud with an administrator user ID.
- Create a new user.
- Notice that the user does not get the activation e-mail.
- The generated system emails are filtered by the users e-mail spam settings.
- The generated system emails arrive with delay.
- The e-mail client (junk / spam) e-mail filter moves suspected spam to the junk / spam e-mail folder. Adjust the junk / spam e-mail filter settings to allow e-mails for SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Mail from unverified domains will be routed to the junk folder. Check the domain settings in your e-mail client (i.e. Outlook).
- Mail will be considered as junk sometimes while routing through central gateways. Check the e-mail server settings (i.e. Exchange server).
- This should be checked by your IT department to confirm settings are correct and filtering is not occurring.
- Make sure that the following domains are added in the allow list:
WORKAROUND (for the default SAP Analytics Cloud identity provider (IdP), i.e. https://cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com):
- Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Click the "Forgot password" link in the SAP Cloud ID logon screen.
- Enter the e-mail address used for logon.
- Follow the instructions of the received e-mail to set up a password.
Please note that the welcome email may arrive with a delay of up to two hours. SAP is working on expediting this.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, emailmodelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Notifications, System, Emails, End users, Domains, SPAM, Setting, email, filter, login, log-in logon, cannot, can't, welcome email, welcome, activation email, new user email, activate account, domain, external domain, non-SAP domain, allow list, allowlist, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , sac credential resend , sac spam email folder kba , sap help’s new sac boc c4a , junk , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem