The following warning is observed at the Web Dispatcher or ICM trace file (dev_webdisp or dev_icm, respectively):
*** WARNING => IcmIHandlePseForSni: Hostname '*.example.com' cannot be used for SNI! PSE 'PSEFILE.pse' will be ignored for SSL configuration 'ssl_config_X'!
- "*.example.com" is just an example. The key point is that it refers to a wildcard certificate;
- "PSEFILE.pse" is the PSE file that contains the wildcard certificate;
- "X" refers to the index of the parameter "icm/ssl_config_X". It starts with zero.
- SAP Netweaver release independent
- Client/Server Technology - ICM (Internet Communication Manager)
- Client/Server Technology - Web Dispatcher
- Security - Secure Sockets Layer Protocol
KBA , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , BC-SEC-SSL , Secure Sockets Layer Protocol , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.