What are the Default System Statuses on the Application Pipeline?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
These system statuses are automatically added to your status set from the base set.
- Here are the list of System Statuses that are automatically added to your status. NOTE: The Internal label may be changed to a desired label.
An internal person with permissions (or an agency) has forwarded a candidate to a requisition.
Invited to Apply
Used when the candidate is added to a requisition but has not yet applied, but after initial screening, you want them to apply.
- Normally, the internal label is changed to New Application
- Disqualified by answering disqualification questions incorrectly.
Withdrawn by Candidate
- Lets recruiters know the candidate withdrew himself or herself.
- Non-hired applicants can be dispositioned here for closed requisitions
- Only added if data privacy settings are enabled. Used for candidates who have revoked their acceptance of the data privacy consent statement after applying to requisitions.
NOTE: It is possible to restrict Forward and Withdraw statuses and corresponding counts from users without the Visible To privileges
2080952 - Applicant Status Configuration - Recruiting Management
Default status, candidate pipeline, standard status, custom, applicant status configuration, forwarded, invited to apply, default, auto-disqualified, withdrawn by candidate, requisition closed, declined DPCS. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To