- You have a SLT replication from a source system to a target SAP HANA system;
- In the target SAP HANA system, you observe that a table or a partition is reaching the maximum number of records;
- You want to know if you can perform the partition/repartition of the given table without affecting the SLT replication.
- SAP HANA, platform edition;
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server;
Partition, SLT, HANA, system, landscape, transformation, partitioning, howto, how-to , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.