You want to change the number range for opportunities or another BO, but you are unable to change the interval.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the activity Opportunities.
- Click the Maintain Number Range hyperlink.
- You are unable to change the interval. The fields are not editable.
The interval itself is not editable, but it is possible to set the current number; the system will start numbering from there.
The same is true for other objects, too.
From the configuration screen click Change Current Number. It is possible to change the current number to any number higher than the existing current number, but lower than the end number of the range. The end number cannot be changed.
Once you set the current number, the system starts counting up from there.
Please note that once this has been modified, it cannot be modified back to the previous one.
Number Range, Opportunities , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To