Skipped route steps are not visible in the Route Map Header on the Performance Form.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch a form
- Open the form and check that all route steps are visible in the Route Map header at the top of the form:
- Go to Admin Center > Route Form tool
- Select the form
- Select the option to "Skip step to continue the process":
- Navigate back to the Performance Inbox
- Open the form and check the Route Map header
The skipped steps are no longer visible in the routed Performance Form:
In the Route Form tool, there are two options that you can choose when moving a form to a specific step:
- Move form on behalf of *step owner*
All the route map steps will be displayed in the Route Map header on the form if you choose option one.
- Skip step to continue the process
The skipped steps will no longer be displayed in the Route Map header on the form if you choose option two.
Performance, PM, Review, Form, Route Map, header, banner, skip, skipped, steps, visible, displayed, hidden, routing, route form tool, move on behalf of, audit trail, forward, specific step, 360, review, multi-rater, multi, rater , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-MTR-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To