SAP Contact Center has been configured and integrated to CRM
- Business would like to send the Call ID to CRM as per KBA 1894818
- From the ICI traces the CAD (Contact Attached Data) can been seen as per the below example:
- Despite getting the CAD in the ICI trace, which means CCtr is sending the information, the corresponding "Contact Attached Data" in CRM shows blank:
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, CRMCMP_CCS_CAD, CAD_IP, CRMCMP_CCS_CAD/CADView, CRM-IC-CHA, CRM_IC_CMP_CCS, CADCTXT , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.