In a Supplier Invoice, you wish to add an Additional Cost Debit Item and distribute its cost against other Supplier Invoice items.
When doing this, you cannot adjust the percentages and amounts in the Cost distribution for Unplanned Delivery Costs.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work centre.
- Navigate to New Invoice Without Purchase Order.
- Provide mandatory details such as the Supplier, External Document ID, Invoice Date, Receipt Date and Posting Date.
- Select View All.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Choose Add Row under sub-tab Items.
- Select type Additional Cost Debit Item.
- Provide the appropriate Description, Tax code, Quantity, Net-Price
- Navigate to Sub-tab Item Details and choose Cost Distribution.
- Select Distribute among other invoices or credit memos.
- Provide the Invoice ID and Item ID against the option Invoice ID/Item ID in the pop-up screen.
- Choose Distribute.
Here the percentages cannot be manually changed.
By default, the system distributes the additional cost against all of the Supplier Invoice items. The distribution is proportional to the Net Values of these items.
This is expected system behaviour.
If you want to assign the cost distribution by quantity rather than individual price, you can create one Additional Cost Debit Item per invoice item to distribute to.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711