- You observe the messages like the following in the trace files of services that have persistence (like nameserver, indexever, and so on):
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for "/hana/log/<SID>"
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for "/hana/data/<SID>"
- FileSystem.cpp(00080) : Unsupported file system "ext4" for ...
- HANA Mini Checks results present the following alert:
- CheckID: M0367 - Filesystems with unsupported types
- You may also observe I/O related performance issues, such as:
- Slow database startup;
- Loading data from disk into memory;
- Reading disk LOBs;
SAP HANA, platform edition
ext4, xfs, ext3, Unsupported, not supported, TDI, unsupported, fs, Filesystem, types , WIO, waiting for I/O , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , BC-OP-LNX , Linux , BC-OP-LNX-SUSE , SUSE Linux , BC-OP-LNX-RH , Red Hat Linux , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.