- A Webi document is connected to a BW BEx query through a BAPI .unv universe.
- The document is refreshed or scheduled.
- After the document has finished refreshing, the BW session is not released.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.2
- Web Intelligence (Webi)
- Business Warehouse (BW)
RFC, "Disconnect after each transaction", "Keep the connection active for", "Keep the connection active during the whole session (local mode only)", SM04, BAPI, unv, .unv, Universe Design Tool, BW, Business Warehouse, kill session, sessions, connection pool mode, pool timeout, Business Intelligence, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, 4.1, 4.2, Webi, Web Intelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.