In mid-year legacy takeover secnario, you would like to takeover values for an asset with manual depreciation key for example MANU.
After filling necessary data in T-code AS91 and save, you noticed the posted depreciation values in current year is reversed by the system automatically.
- prerequisite: the system is using classical Asset Accounting, where asset legacy values are taken over by T-code AS91 / AS92 / AS93.
(If you are using new Asset Accounting where asset legacy values are taken over by means of T-code ABLDT, please refer to KBA 2495788.)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ABAA, ABAW, 600, 610. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.