- Using the new report editor the generation of RTF report aborts when the list of values defined in the Standard Checks tab is too long.
- The list of values is truncated so it is incomplete.
- This applies to data items, attributes, columns, domains.
- There is no message informing the generation was successful and user is not prompted to open the RTF report.
- This issue does not occur with HTML reports.
- It also works fine with the legacy report editor.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
rich, text, richtext, word, winword, wordpad, missing, 810583, CR810583, CR#810583 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.