- SAP PD detects that a divergence was introduced when the column order is changed, so it drops and recreates the table.
- It should not re-create tables only because of the new order, especially when there is no need to have columns listed in a particular order for the target DBMS, e.g. Oracle.
- SAP PD misses an option to set whether user would like to refer to the sequence of the columns as a difference.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
sequence, reorder, preferred, matter, 542305, CR542305, CR#542305 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.