- HTTP Status 422 - Unable to verify login context in SAP Analytics Cloud
- The tenant is configured with SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)
- The metadata.xml for the custom IDP has been changed recently
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAML Identity Provider
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant URL.
- Enter SAML logon credentials.
- Observe the error.
SAML Identity Provider has undergone a change which requires re-importing metadata.
If you experience this error after the metadata of the custom SAML Identity Provider has been changed, you need to import the new metadata. You must have the metadata file that contains the new certificate from your custom IdP, and you must be logged into SAP Analytics Cloud before your IdP switches over to using the new certificate. You must be the System Owner in SAP Analytics Cloud.
Follow the steps in 2879161 - How to update the SAML IdP Signing Certificate or Metadata.xml in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)for more details.
- Go to (Main Menu) System Administration Security.
- Select (Edit).
- Under Step 2, select Update and provide the new metadata file.
- Select (Save) and confirm the change to complete the update. The update will take effect within two minutes.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAML, SSO, Security, authentication, 422,Unable to verify login context in SAP Analytics Cloud, metadata, no login, unable to log in , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem