Data collector "Spinlocks" does not work and you can see the following 2 error messages in the object log of data collector "Spinlocks" on SAP ASE in transaction DB02:
- Msg 2762, Level 16, state 4
The 'DROP TABLE' command is not allowed within a multi-statement transaction in the 'saptools' database.
- Msg 2714, Level 16, State 1:
There is already an object named 'TEMP_CONDENSE_SPINLOCKACTVTY' in the database.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
TEMP_CONDENSE_SPINLOCKACTVTY, drop table, ddl in tran, saptools , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.