Planning area settings are transported to another system via transport request.
After transport request is executed, the planning area cannot be seen in /sapapo/msdp_admin in the target system.
In transport log, step "Method Execution", below warning messages are logged.
- Planning Area XXXXXX
- InfoCube AAAAA does not exist (Message No. /SAPAPO/TSM494)
- After-import function '/SAPAPO/TS_AFTER_IMPORT' was not executed (Message No. /SAPAPO/TSM486)
**In the long text of the error /SAPAPO/TSM494, you can find the key figure information in the 'Diagnosis' part:
In planning area XXXXXX, key figure YYYYYY refers to InfoCube AAAAAA. However, this InfoCube does not exist.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.