- Getting Error 614 State 12 or Error 806 state 1 when a worktable is used for distinct sorting on a column that is near the max width of a row that will fit on a page. For example:
- Error: 614, Severity: 21, State: 12
Adaptive Server accessed a row that has an illegal length of 8266 while in data base '<database>'. Page pointer = 0x0x55b6d3800, pageno = 24, status = 0x1, ptnid = -1, indexid = 0, level = 0. The minimum row length is 6. The page size is 2048.
Error: 806, Severity: 21, State: 1
Could not find virtual page for logical page 2037579800 in database '<database>'.
- The 614 errors are always against Page 24.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
pseudo-catalog, pseudo, system, catalog, DBINFO, CR823413, CR#823413, 823413 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.