- Supervisor clicks on My Employees tab and sees a previous supervisee
- My Employees tab shows users which are not directly reporting to the affected supervisor
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- On Learning home page, click "My Employees" tab.
- A person that is not a supervisee anymore is being listed.
- You were assigned as an Alternate Supervisor for the employee by a System Administrator.
- This employee have 2 or more accounts in the system and you are still assigned as a supervisor to one of the accounts.
- Go to the User Record of the person that is being listed as a supervisee and check if there is another person listed as an Alternate Supervisor.
- If there is no Alternate Supervisor, perform a User Search filtering by the supervisor's UserID (if Supervisor field is not available, click Add/Remove criteria to add this field to the search criteria)
- The system will then list all accounts that are associated to that supervisor.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, supervisor, my classes, organization view, employee, user, supervisee , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , Problem