- MSA system with DDL replication enabled
- Ran optdiag statistics on an user table at the Replicate Database (RDB)
- Subsequently ran a create index from the Primary Database (PDB)
- The following errors are reported:
- Message from server: Message: 323, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'WARNING: Edited statistics are overwritten. database 'RDB' (17), object 'test1' (12524047), index '<Unknown>' (1), partition 'test1_12524047' (12524047). column: 'col1'.
- Message from server: Message: 1918, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'Non-clustered index (index id = 2) is being rebuilt.
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(106(1) ASE157SP130.RDB)
The DSI thread for database 'ASE157SP130.rdb304' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #323 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION.
- THREAD FATAL ERROR #5273 DSI EXEC(147(1) pch3.cid) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5136)
To write the failed transaction into log, please execute 'sysadmin log_first_tran, pch3, * Please analyze the transaction and provide an appropriate fix based on your analysis, then resume the connection.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server (ASE) 16.0
error 323, 323, optdiag, ERROR #5049, create index , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.